Ball Valve Coatings
Give us your worst. We’ll give you our best.
Innovative thermal spray coatings from CTS are engineered to save you time, energy and effort. Our engineers are experts in developing ways to improve your parts and your bottom line. Thermal spray process on ball valve components can be accomplished by either high-velocity oxygen fuel (HVOF) or air plasma spray (APS).
- HVOF is typically Tungsten Carbide (WC). Tungsten carbide coatings can handle high temperatures and provide toughness; they are useful in combatting against abrasion, erosion and corrosion.
- APS is typically Titanium Dioxide and Chrome Oxide. Titanium dioxide provides toughness and extreme corrosion resistance. Chrome oxide provides abrasion and extreme corrosion resistance.
Get a Quote
Contact us directly to learn more and discuss how CTS applications can help extend ball valve part life.
JOHN J. STAUDINGER
General Manager | CTS – EAST
Or, send us your information via the form below and a ball valve coating engineer will be in touch as soon as possible.
Services & Capabilities
We are constantly expanding our services to meet our customers’ needs. Our quick turn repair capabilities, competitive pricing, flexibility, and on time delivery are only a few of the benefits customers enjoy when partnering with CTS.
- End Piece
- Grit Blasting
- Dimensional Checking
- Welding/Thermal Spray
- HVOF (Tungsten Carbide)
- Air Plasma Spray (Titanium Dioxide and Chrome Oxide)
The CTS Difference
- Offer grinding and lapping capabilities
- Complete refurbishment
- End-to-end services
- Robotic process to ensure precision
- Metallurgical Lab services provided with full CMM capabilities and dimensional checking